Hosts Omaha Sternberg and Rob Benson talk about Valve, Valve, and more Valve; some Gamescom announcements for the Mac; and Rob’s app addiction. Plus, much more!
What’s inside this episode:
- Host Omaha Sternberg and co-host Rob Benson talk about the week’s news in Mac and iOS gaming. First, it’s Valve, Valve, and more Valve! Valve opened the floodgates of announcements over the past two weeks, and there doesn’t look to be any slowing. From the change to their TOS removing class action lawsuit rights, to numerous game updates, to expanding Steam to distributing general software, to massive updates to the Steam Community, Omaha and Rob rant about all of it.
- As chief sponsor of the iPhoneAppCafe App Idol Contest, we are proud to announce the grand prize winner to the contest! Listen in to find out who won and who didn’t.
- Gamescom, the biggest video game event in the world, was held this week. We talk about the cool announcements to have come out of the event so far. Origin for Mac???
- Rob learns what it truly means to have an apps addiction when he gives up his iPad for an iPhone, but there’s an entire 36 hours between the giving and the getting.
- Omaha and Rob talk about games that have been announced and released the past couple of weeks, and the games that they have played.
- Digital Droo produced our theme music here at iGame Radio.